Get Ahead of The Game
I have been coaching novice and experienced players for over 20 years. From players just starting out on the road to personal improvement and understanding to experienced players that want to take their game and professionalism to the next level. I have coached every type of player and over the years I have finely tuned my own unique and efficient coaching method that has brought great results for my students.
Practice in Peace
The coaching sessions can take place at either x snooker hall, your own home if you have a decent quality table and peace and quiet or at my home where I have an excellent practice area set up with plenty of quiet, a Riley Aristocrat Professional Tournament table and x brand snooker ques.
Choose Your Learning Path
I offer the following two methods of snooker coaching:
Stevie Baillie Method
Personally tailored snooker lessons for players of all ages and skill levels. Developed over 30 years, students are guaranteed to have their eyes and mind opened to some of the secrets of this fascinating and difficult game.
Lessons can be tailored from one off visits, to fully structered and planned courses.
Depending on ability levels, some players opt for:
- One off Lessons
- Several planned Lessons
- Full structered Course Lessons
- Continual working on their game
- MOT Check-Up
What You Will Learn:
- Basic Techniques
- Advanced Techniques
- Cuing techniques
- Timing techniques
- Correct stance
- Sighting techniques
- Reading of opponents play and tactics
- Stress reduction and composure techniques
- novice to advanced competitive tactical play
And much more
Lessons are offered on a one-to-one basis or in group sessions. Larger class numbers can be catered for by tailored seminars.
For information on session costs please see my snooker coaching rates page.
SightRight is a coaching method developed by Stephen Feeney that is proven to enhance any type of players game. Many famous champion snooker players such as Martin Gould and Mark Williams have stated that SightRight has helped them to achieve a higher level of play and more success in their career. Stevie Baillie is one a select few that have been trained in this method and are accredited SightRight snooker coaches.
Lesson structures to be confirmed soon.
What You Will Learn:
- Patented Eye Dominance & Sighting Line assessment
- Patented Pre-Shot Sighting routines for
- Perfect Sighting behind each shot
- Perfect Sighting of potting Angles
- Improved potting accuracy
- Improved positional play for higher scoring
- Snooker Stance & Cue Action alignment
- Develop the perfect stance and perfect cue action for your eye dominance
- SightRight Practice routines for improved accuracy across your whole game
- Short, Middle & Long game
- Break Building
- Safety Play
- Rest Play
And much more.
Lessons are offered on a one-to-one basis or in group sessions. Larger class numbers can be catered for by tailored seminars
For information on session costs please see my rates page.